Hows your week going? Mine has been good crossing ‘all the things’ off my to do list. Last night I attended my daughters middle school parent orientation. It is getting real friends! I can’t believe her 5th grade graduation and 5th grade farewell is in 3 weeks!! Yikes!
Today I am sharing a Keto recipe I tried last week. If you saw my Instagram story you saw I was whisking up some of the ingredients. As you may know, we do a lot of Keto around here. I have been on the Keto bandwagon for 18 months and feel fantastic! Weight loss, increased energy, clarity and most of all I feel so much better!!!
I had some ground meat in my fridge that I needed to use up and I have been wanting to make a Keto cheeseburger casserole. I did a quick search on Pinterest and found a few recipes that looked good and tweaked them with ingredients I had on hand. It turned out great and was super easy. Here is my recipe for Keto cheeseburger casserole!
- Put a little bit of olive oil in a frying pan and heat for 1 minute. Add garlic and onion. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Drain the grease.
2. Grease the bottom of a casserole dish and add the cooked ground beef.
3. Whish together the eggs, heavy cream, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and half of the cheese until well blended.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the ground beef and top with the remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes in a 350 degree oven until eggs are set and cheese is golden brown.
Then this will happen…..
It will be gone…. My kids inhaled it! I served it with green beans sautéed in coconut oil #keepingitketo It was really good, however, next time I am going to add a little bit of bacon to the casserole. I think it would be a great addition! This recipe is super simple for busy weeknights and one I will be adding to our weekly rotation this summer.
What other easy casserole recipes do you make? I’d love to hear yours!
The post ‘Easy Keto Cheeseburger Casserole’ first appeared on Busy Fit Mom Life